Motorcycle Insurance

Life is short; Play Hard. Penwell Insurance can provide property and liability coverage for all your grown up toys and not only motorcycle, but also all terrain vehicles (ATV), three wheelers sometimes referred to as autocycles, boats, personal watercraft, motor driven cycles (like a moped), etc. We’ll discuss your options for coverage and because we are an independent agency we will help you find the insurance company that best meets your needs.

Did you know that as of January 1, 2015, the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles requires that all motor driven cycles (MDC) or mopeds be registered? In Illinois, it is also required to be registered.